Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians Virtual - 30580
Come discuss evaluation data and grow in your skills as an evaluator! As evaluators, we must utilize multiple data sources to make disability decisions. Sometimes it is not easy to decipher all of the information alone. This virtual lunch hour series is designed for diagnosticians to bring case studies to review and request feedback from other experts in the field.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 10/25/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Mathematics with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- The Neuropsychology of Written Language Disorders with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual