Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - 30580
Come discuss evaluation data and grow in your skills as an evaluator! As evaluators, we must utilize multiple data sources to make disability decisions. Sometimes it is not easy to decipher all of the information alone. This virtual lunch hour series is designed for diagnosticians to bring case studies to review and request feedback from other experts in the field.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review - Virtual
- Advanced Interpretation and Task Demand Analysis - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE - Virtual
- Dysgraphia in the FIIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Tests of Dyslexia (TOD): Dyslexia Is Complex; Assessing for It Doesn't Have to Be