Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - 30417
PBIS is a multi-tiered framework that establishes a social culture and provides behavioral supports to help all students achieve success socially, emotionally, behaviorally, and academically. This online overview will examine the PBIS framework that focuses on school-wide systems that support all students by creating and monitoring a positive, preventative, and instructional approach to discipline and behavior management. This Canvas course will act as the prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
This Canvas course is a prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Impact Coaching
- Psychological First Aid - Schools
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual