Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - 30408
This online session provides participants with easy-to-implement enrichment and extension strategies to use with high-ability learners.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Driving Inquiry through Film in Social Studies with Retro Report
- Earth and Space: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Goal Setting for Students
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)