Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) Online - 30378
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services to ensure success for all students. Participants will contribute to discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Identification & Assessment
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/18/2023 8:00 am
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face, 2-Day)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)