GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - 30304
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services to ensure success for all students. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Making UDL Accessible
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)