Prior Written Notice Virtual - 30232
Need help drafting the Prior Written Notice? This session is for you! In this session, participants will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Prior Written Notice: Legal Requirements and Best Practices," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. This virtual workshop will focus on the purpose of the prior written notice, the circumstances under which provision of prior written notice is required, and the specific components that should be included in the notice.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 65
Registration Deadline 10/10/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/10/2023 11:30 am
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Differentiating Intellectual Disabilities from "Slow Learners" and Specific Learning Disabilities (Dr. Schultz) - Virtual
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Feifer Assessment of Reading - Virtual
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- SPPI 11 & 12 for Evaluators - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia (2023-2024) - Virtual
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment Training