Differentiated Instruction with Technology - 30228
Teachers must reach all students; to do this, they must recognize and respond to individual differences in multiple ways. Differentiating with technology allows teachers to learn how to engage students using various digital software and tools. The use of technology to differentiate in the classroom enables teachers to evaluate the needs of students, deliver instruction to transform classrooms, and customize an instructional path that meets the diverse needs of learners during the teaching and learning process. Join us as we explore various technology-based supports that help teachers differentiate their instruction to meet the neurodiversity of learners.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- "Make Stuff and Love People - Assistive Technology Solutions in Minutes" a Hands-on Workshop with Therese Willkomm
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Approaching Challenging Behavior - Virtual
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - CPE Credit
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - March 2024