Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2022-23 Virtual - 30223
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of three face-to-face sessions and three virtual sessions throughout the year.
Please contact Katie Adams with questions at email@example.com. ASHA CEUs will be provided on a session by session basis.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 4/20/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS, CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2022 9:00 am
- Difference vs. Disorder: Speech and Language Assessment and Treatment of Bilingual Populations - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy - Online
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy - Virtual
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #10: Informal Assessment Informed Goals and Services
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: AAC Assessment after Device Selection
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #5: SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #7: Solving the Puzzle - Language and Literacy Assessment and Intervention in School-Age Children
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students