Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) Virtual - 30216
Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/HH from across Texas will meet online to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, and receive updates.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 276
Registration Deadline 4/29/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Anne Darr ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/5/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Measurement Skills
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs