Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - 30216
Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/HH from across Texas will meet online to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, and receive updates.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual