Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - 30192
Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations is the first of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in areas regarding dyslexia and related disorders. In this course, participants will learn how students acquire reading skills, why some students struggle in reading, the definition and characteristics of dyslexia, and how to know whether dyslexia is the cause of a student's reading difficulties.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Dyslexia Interventionist, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- ECSE After-School Series - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (Lake Dallas ISD)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- TexQuest: Support STEM Learning with Gale Resources for Secondary - Virtual
- Understanding and Supporting LGBTQ+ Students
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual