R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30111
It's time to FLIP the numbers! Two-Color Counters are a tactile way to model integer operations. Building on the strategies from elementary grades, participants will use the tools to assist in building these concepts from the ground up. This asynchronous session is a must for 6th grade, 7th grade, and anyone working with students who struggle with integer operations.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 97
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/19/2022 8:30 am
- Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12
- DMAC User's Meeting 2022-23
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Read, Write, Speak for Secondary Emergent Bilingual Students
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy