R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30111
It's time to FLIP the numbers! Two-Color Counters are a tactile way to model integer operations. Building on the strategies from elementary grades, participants will use the tools to assist in building these concepts from the ground up. This asynchronous session is a must for 6th grade, 7th grade, and anyone working with students who struggle with integer operations.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/19/2022 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual