R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30110
Where are the numbers? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in grades 6-12.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 72
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Family Roles in Supporting Self-Determination and Self Advocacy - Virtual
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Environmental Cooperation as a Path to Peace in the Middle East with ICS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual