R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30110
Where are the numbers? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in grades 6-12.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- 60 Years On: John F. Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Read, Write, Speak for Secondary Emergent Bilingual Students
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching with DBQs: Engaging Students in Historical Inquiry and Thinking
- Technology Leadership Academy
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual