R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - 30110
Where are the numbers? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in grades 6-12.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 5 Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF) General Resources in 50 Minutes - Virtual
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR & Social Studies Classrooms
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Implementing Fluency Instruction in Secondary ELAR (6-12)
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Secondary ELAR Writing Calibrations and Trend Analysis: STAAR and Beyond
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online