R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30108
How am I going to TOUCH the equation? Using the dynamic tool, Algebra Tiles, participants are going to discuss and use strategies for building Pre-Algebra and Algebra concepts concretely using skills from elementary. This asynchronous session is a must for middle school, Algebra 1 teachers, and anyone working with students struggling with the Math STAAR or End-of-Course exam.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- Bell-to-Bell Instruction: Designing for Student Engagement and Success
- Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Nspiring Student Success: Using the TI Nspire to prepare your students for the New STAAR Item Types
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Read, Write, Speak for Secondary Emergent Bilingual Students
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Technology Leadership Academy