R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30108
How am I going to TOUCH the equation? Using the dynamic tool, Algebra Tiles, participants are going to discuss and use strategies for building Pre-Algebra and Algebra concepts concretely using skills from elementary. This asynchronous session is a must for middle school, Algebra 1 teachers, and anyone working with students struggling with the Math STAAR or End-of-Course exam.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 94
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- HELP, I Have a Newcomer for Secondary Teachers!
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching with DBQs: Engaging Students in Historical Inquiry and Thinking
- Technology Leadership Academy