R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30108
How am I going to TOUCH the equation? Using the dynamic tool, Algebra Tiles, participants are going to discuss and use strategies for building Pre-Algebra and Algebra concepts concretely using skills from elementary. This asynchronous session is a must for middle school, Algebra 1 teachers, and anyone working with students struggling with the Math STAAR or End-of-Course exam.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 64
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong? - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Environmental Cooperation as a Path to Peace in the Middle East with ICS
- Technology Leadership Academy
- Uniting All Voices
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual