CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training) - 30086
The CIRCLE Preschool Foundations Training is an interactive, research-based introduction to the CIRCLE activities. The two-day program provides preschool teachers of three- to five-year-old children with an overview of young children's early language and literacy development, based on the most recent scientific research. The sessions are interactive and provide fun, hands-on activities. Upon returning to their classrooms, participants have a deeper understanding of early literacy development and a wealth of ideas for implementation. Components include Best Practices, Language Development, Letter Knowledge, Phonological Awareness, Written Expression, Read Aloud, and Mathematics. Participants must attend both days to receive credit. The session fee covers the cost of the participant notebook with all the workshop activities.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Child Care Providers, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Adding to/Taking Away Skills
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual