New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8 - 30084
The new science TEKS have arrived, and implementation will begin in the the fall of 2024. The changes will expand science learning to include integration of both engineering practices and recurring themes in science learning. In this session, you will explore the new standards and consider implications of these changes. You will also gain an introductory understanding of design and problem-solving classroom activities. To prepare for the physical classroom environment, you will learn the types of resources needed to support learning in design and problem solving.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- Navigating ADA & Section 504 Compliance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual