New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8 - 30084
The new science TEKS have arrived, and implementation will begin in the the fall of 2024. The changes will expand science learning to include integration of both engineering practices and recurring themes in science learning. In this session, you will explore the new standards and consider implications of these changes. You will also gain introductory understandings of design and problem-solving classroom activities. To prepare for the physical classroom environment, you will learn the types of resources needed to support learning in design and problem solving.
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 3/30/2023
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/30/2023 12:30 pm
- Assistant Principal Leadership Collaborative - Virtual
- Illuminate the Path Conference: Time for You to Shine (Voucher)
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators