Assessing in Canvas: Rubrics - 30070
In this session, participants will discover the power and ease of using rubrics in Canvas. We will differentiate the various types of rubrics and what scenarios are appropriate for each type. We will learn how to build rubrics in Canvas, store them in a rubric library, and use them to score assignments in Speedgrader.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring a charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 10/4/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/4/2022 1:00 pm
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Canvas 201 (Summer 2022) - Online
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Homepages - Virtual
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Modules - Virtual
- Mischief Managed: Using Canvas for Project Management - Virtual
- Prep for Success: Setting up Canvas for Second Semester - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning