Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Cross-listing Virtual - 30064
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. You have multiple courses of the same subject that you want to merge, but you don't quite know how to do it in Canvas. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to merge courses in Canvas. Your instructor will walk you through the steps, give you time to cross-list your courses, and support you with any questions you may have.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 8/16/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/16/2022 8:00 am
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- Canvas Mastery Paths
- Digital Escape Rooms with Canvas Mastery Paths
- Fostering a Thinking Culture in Social Studies
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Quizzes - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online