New Speech-Language Pathology Academy Online - 29914
Are you a new SLP in your district? Or a seasoned SLP newly entering the public-school setting? ESC Region 11's New Speech-Language Pathology Academy is a series of workshops focused on supporting SLPs in their first few years by helping them understand the laws, vocabulary, procedures, and tools needed to work in the public education system. Come, learn, and build a network of support from other new SLPs in our region! This series will be comprised of one face-to-face session and four virtual sessions.
Upon completion of all five sessions of the SLP Academy, participants will receive 12 continuing education credits on their ESC Region 11 transcript; however, ASHA CEUs will be determined on a session-by-session basis.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 12/5/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS, CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/5/2022 2:00 pm
- 1/23/2023 2:00 pm - Virtual
- Administering and Understanding the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech (CASLLS) - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2022-23 - Virtual
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #10: Informal Assessment Informed Goals and Services
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: AAC Assessment after Device Selection
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #5: SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #6: Diagnosing and Treating Articulation and Phonological Disorders in the Schools
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual