Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Measurement Skills - 29889
We're diving deep! In this year-long series, we will spend dedicated time zooming in on the Mathematics Domain of the Pre-K guidelines. This session will focus only on subdomain D, Measurement Skills. Expect to leave the session with a better understanding of the domain and the tools and resources you need to implement this learning in authentic ways throughout your classroom. While each of these sessions throughout the year is a stand-alone session, please don't forget to search and register for the other subdomain sessions in this series if you would like to attend.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 3/21/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Content Coach
Offered Again On
- 3/21/2023 3:30 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Explicit Instruction
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)