Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Measurement Skills - 29889
We're diving deep! In this year-long series, we will spend dedicated time zooming in on the Mathematics Domain of the Pre-K guidelines. This session will focus only on subdomain D, Measurement Skills. Expect to leave the session with a better understanding of the domain and the tools and resources you need to implement this learning in authentic ways throughout your classroom. While each of these sessions throughout the year is a stand-alone session, please don't forget to search and register for the other subdomain sessions in this series if you would like to attend.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 3/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Content Coach
Offered Again On
- 3/28/2023 3:30 pm
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- What's New with the Prekindergarten Guidelines