2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 29670
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 52
Registration Deadline 8/25/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/23/2022 1:00 pm
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course) - Online
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Understanding and Supporting LGBTQ+ Students
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual