2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 29670
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 78
Registration Deadline 8/25/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/23/2022 1:00 pm
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Quiz is More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual