Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual Virtual - 29611
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 2/10/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 5D,1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,4A,4B,5B
Christi Perkins Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/13/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- ECSE After-School Series - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom