STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1 - 29568
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 6 through Algebra 1. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Content-Based Language Instruction Overview for Emergent Bilingual Students in Pre-K-12
- DMAC User's Meeting 2022-23
- Math Workshop University
- New Teacher Tech: Using Technology Resources to Increase Classroom Culture - Virtual
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Complementary Angles Podcast Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 â€” Algebra 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual