Introduction to Assistive Technology - 29507
This training is for administrators, teachers, and other professionals who will be collaborating on Assistive Technology (AT) evaluations. This workshop will focus on research and best practices for conducting collaborative evaluations within a multi-disciplinary team. Team members will learn to utilize results to inform future decision making.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Occupational Therapists, Paraprofessionals, Physical Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Collection Development for Beginners
- Conscious Discipline
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Data Collection - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students