Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - 29488
Evaluations must be comprehensive and based on a variety of data sources. Consistency of findings leads to recommendations for evidence-based interventions and how to progress monitor those interventions. Participants will learn how to triangulate data (from more than two sources) to verify results.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Dyslexia Interventionist, Psychologists, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning, Fourth Edition (DIAL-4)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Special Education Informed Consent: Legal Requirements and Best Practice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - Virtual