Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation Virtual - 29487
This session will provide guidance for writing compliant and effective impact and need statements related to the student's disability to create the present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFPs), which lead to the development of an appropriate individualized education program (IEP).
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Dyslexia Interventionist, Psychologists, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 7/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson MA LSSP ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/8/2022 9:00 am
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Evaluation Personnel (LSSP, Ed. Diag.) in MTSS; Our Role in Improving Data-Driven Systems - Virtual
- Guilty until Proven Innocent: Evaluating Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners for Special Education
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Reevaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual