Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators - 29486
Do you want a supportive space to learn, grow, and reflect on your math instruction with other early career educators and ESC Region 11 math mentors? This network is for you! We will work collaboratively to ask questions, analyze curricula and artifacts, share resources, and reflect on current research. This session will serve as the kick-off for our Math Mentoring Network for 2022-2023. We will have many more opportunities to gather and grow throughout the school year to ensure your early career in teaching mathematics is off to the strongest start. You do not need to attend all of our meetings, and we would love to have you join us anytime throughout the year! What is an early career educator? If you are new to teaching a specific level of mathematics or you are a brand new teacher (1st-4th year), you are an early career educator, and this network is for you.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Literature + Math + Art for Young Learners - Virtual
- Prepping for Success: Getting Ready for Kinder - Virtual
- Prepping for Success: Unit Internalization Gardening - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- The Creative Curriculum: Launching a Study - Virtual