HB 4545 Revisited Virtual - 29484
During this two-hour webinar session, participants will revisit the requirements of HB 4545 and districts will share some ways that they are meeting the requirements. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 156
Registration Deadline 5/16/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2C
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/17/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 5/18/2022 1:00 pm
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! Summer Synergy Conference
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online