HB 4545 Revisited - 29484
During this two-hour webinar session, participants will revisit the requirements of HB 4545 and districts will share some ways that they are meeting the requirements. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2024 CTE Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners to Educators Summit
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth (Virtual) - Virtual
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Elementary Math Cadre
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- preLAS Online + LAS Links Online Training of Test Administrators (TOT) - Virtual
- preLAS Paper + LAS Links Paper Training of Test Administrators (TOT) - Virtual
- Special Education Directors - 2023 Summer Synergy Collaboration
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online