Administering the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) - 29027
The Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) is a TEA-approved proficiency (criterion-referenced) assessment designed for progress monitoring the language acquisition of children who are deaf/hard-of-hearing. This workshop will focus on the proper administration of the CASLLS, a tool created by and published by the Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children, and how to use the data gathered to best meet the language needs of students who are deaf/hard-of-hearing. Our presenter will be Dr. Sandra Ramos-Ibarra, LSLS Cert. AVEd., the Coordinator of Instructional Practices and CASLLS Support at the Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children.
Schedule & Location
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Audiologists, Coordinators, Diagnosticians, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual