Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - 29022
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Science domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- Math Workshop University
- Prepping for Success: Getting Ready for Kinder - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs