Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground- Science Domain - 29022
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Science domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground -- Social and Emotional Development Domain - Virtual
- Home on the Range K-5 Grade Teacher Workshop
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual