Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain Virtual - 29022
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Science domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 4/3/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Paola Pineda ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 11 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Reading Academies Cohort Leader
Offered Again On
- 4/3/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Playful Writing in the Pre-K-2 Classroom - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual