Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain Virtual - 29014
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Social Studies Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 36
Registration Deadline 4/4/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 12 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/4/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Explicit Instruction
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- What's New with the Prekindergarten Guidelines
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)