Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers Virtual - 29005
Writing is a part of everyday life. We compose messages, write reports, create lists, and keep track of data every day. Centers are optimal places for early childhood students to simulate these experiences in meaningful tasks. Planning for writing in centers is a thoughtful process for balancing materials, models, and methods. Get your notebook and pencil ready to write down some ideas to use in your classroom!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 37
Registration Deadline 5/4/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/4/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Building Bridges: New Prekindergarten Guidelines - Virtual
- Camp Literacy: Aligning your Reading Block through the Science of Reading
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)