Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers Virtual - 29005
Writing is a part of everyday life. We compose messages, write reports, create lists, and keep track of data every day. Centers are optimal places for early childhood students to simulate these experiences in meaningful tasks. Planning for writing in centers is a thoughtful process balancing materials, models, and methods. Get your notebook and pencil ready to write down some ideas to use in your classroom!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 10/4/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/4/2022 4:00 pm
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Classification and Pattern Skills
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Counting Skills
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- The Creative Curriculum: Launching a Study - Virtual