Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - 29005
Writing is a part of everyday life. We compose messages, write reports, create lists, and keep track of data every day. Centers are optimal places for early childhood students to simulate these experiences in meaningful tasks. Planning for writing in centers is a thoughtful process for balancing materials, models, and methods. Get your notebook and pencil ready to write down some ideas to use in your classroom!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: ABC / Word Work - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: STEM - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Toys and Games - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Writing Center - Virtual
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- The Power of the Read-Aloud