Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground- Social and Emotional Development Domain - 28940
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Social and Emotional Development Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Choice Boards for Little Learners - Virtual
- Discovery Education for Little Learners - Virtual
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Development Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: You Have CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Data, Now What? - Virtual
- Fostering Curiosity with Social Studies in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Spectacular Saturday - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Wrapping Up Your Early Childhood Math Data for the Year - Virtual