Regional Planning for Professionals of Students with Visual Impairments - 28914
This is a regional planning session for Region 11 visual impairment professionals. Topics to be covered will include: the Texas Students Assessment Program, modification and accommodations, assessment and forms unique to students with visual impairments, American Printing House for the Blind student registration, PEIMS data, and other timely updates. Planning of events and workshops needed by the region will also be discussed.
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Safe and Civil Schools CHAMPS: A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): "Beginning with Braille" Book Study - Online
- The Road to UDL
- TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group: Beyond Time and Money: Teaching Mathematics - Virtual
- VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training