TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group: Beyond Time and Money: Teaching Mathematics Virtual - 28856
We are so excited about the opportunity to dialogue with you about what you have learned from our TX CAN online courses! We know that learners who engage in robust discussions about what they have learned are able to process information better as well as think about implementation at a deeper level (Cashin, 2011). Therefore, we invite you to join us as we engage with each other about various TX CAN Online Course content. Our discussion will be centered around the strategies used for teaching early and higher-level mathematics to students with significant cognitive disabilities. The discussion will focus on the content from the TX CAN online course "Beyond Time and Money: Teaching Mathematics." There is no cost to register, as this is a Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) activity.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
IMPORTANT NOTE: These follow-up discussions are intended for participants who have completed the course(s) listed prior to the date indicated. Once registered, completion of the course will be verified and attendees will receive an Outlook Invitation with Zoom meeting information.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 5/19/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Susan Key ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/19/2022 3:30 pm
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Introduction to an IEP
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Safe and Civil Schools CHAMPS: A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management
- Special Programs Summer Conference 2022: Recharge: Jump Start Your School
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations