Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - 28832
Do your read-alouds ROCK? The fact is, every read-aloud is a performance, and you and your students are the ROCK STARS! In this session, you will be immersed in an interactive read-aloud; experience strategies for engaging students before, during, and after reading; and have the opportunity to plan a read-aloud that you can use with your students immediately. You will leave this session feeling confident in your ability to create ROCKING readers through read-alouds!
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Collection Development 101 - March 2022 (Repeat Session) - Virtual
- In-Person MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement
- Introduction to an IEP
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Spending Your Library Budget 101 - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - Virtual
- The Road to UDL