Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - 28607
Are you struggling with finding ways to immerse students in genuine phonological awareness tasks? Are you finding that not enough of your students are mastering all seven of the skills underneath the phonological awareness umbrella? Well, come and discover ways in which you can immerse students in explicit, phonological awareness learning all day throughout the early learning curriculum!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground- Social and Emotional Development Domain - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual