Uncovering Strategies for Teaching Science & Social Studies with Discovery Education - 28520
Discovery Education skillfully created a wide array of multi-modal resources, ready-to-use lessons, and instructional strategies specifically for social studies and science educators. These teaching tools not only widen the world of student information but also help them develop key skills in arguing from evidence, critical thinking, and problem solving. Session presented by Kristy Vincent from Discovery Education. **This session will be offered on three different dates. You will only need to attend one session as the content will be the same each time.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Introduction to an IEP
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview -- Virtual - Virtual
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual