TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - 28367
It is never too early for students to explore using vetted digital materials. Join us for an overview of resources available in TexQuest for student investigations and accommodations and how they integrate in the K-5 curriculum. Bring your laptop and get ready to explore TEKS-aligned articles, videos, images, and eBooks from Gale, Britannica, and ProQuest with features like text to speech, on-the-spot translations, lexile searches, and G-Suite functionality. Link to teacher resources available in EBSCO and TeachingBooks.net and enhance your lessons immediately. TexQuest is partially funded by the Texas State Legislature for participating K-12 public and open-enrollment charter schools.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Elementary Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Secondary Classroom - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual