When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hour Update) - 28349
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 4/14/2022
Credit Type G/T - Social & Emotional
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/14/2022 8:30 am
- Administering the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) - Virtual
- Blended Learning: Beyond the Basics
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaming Up with TexQuest