When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update) - 28349
Gifted individuals often have social and emotional needs that cannot be addressed through conventional interventions. This session equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding of the unique reasons for and manifestations of negative behavior and self-talk and gain the ability to help gifted kids self-manage their feelings and impulses.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 12/9/2021
Credit Type G/T - Social & Emotional
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2021 8:30 am
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Expand Your Horizons "Inspiring Future-Ready Citizens"
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online