Ethnic Studies Lunch & Learn Cohort - 28281
Are you teaching the new Ethnic Studies from TEA? Or would you like to learn ways you can implement forgotten voices in history into your curriculum? Then come join us for a series of monthly cohort meetings to explore resources and activities (specifically for the Mexican-American and African-American stories). Find support and thought partners from educators in both Region 10 and Region 11.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 12/8/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/7/2021 11:30 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Introduction to an IEP
- Read, Write, Speak for English Learners
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- STAAR 2.0 Putting It All Together - Instruction, Assessment, Repeat! - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- The Road to UDL