Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22 - 28216
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of two face to face sessions and three virtual sessions throughout the year.
Please contact Katie Adams with questions at email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Administering the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) - Virtual
- How to Use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2021-22 - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7: Social-Pragmatic Communication Treatment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8: Unique Speech-Language Therapy -- Wonderful Websites with Practical Therapy Tips
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual