New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2021-22 Virtual - 28179
Are you a new SLP in your district? Or a seasoned SLP newly entering the public-school setting? ESC Region 11's New Speech-Language Pathology Academy is a series of workshops focused on supporting SLPs in their first few years by understanding the laws, vocabulary, procedures, and tools needed to work in the public education system. Come, learn and build a network of support from other new SLPs in our region! This series will comprise of two face-to-face sessions and three virtual sessions. A technical assistance visit will also be offered by ESC Region 11 staff to support each participant.
Upon completion of all five sessions of the SLP Academy, participants will receive 16.5 continuing education credits on their ESC Region 11 transcript; however, ASHA CEUs will be determined on a session-by-session basis. Please contact Katie Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 9/20/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/1/2021 2:00 pm
- How to Use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Approaches to Service Delivery for the School-Based SLP
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7: Social-Pragmatic Communication Treatment
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual