New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2021-22 - 28179
Are you a new SLP in your district? Or a seasoned SLP newly entering the public-school setting? ESC Region 11's New Speech-Language Pathology Academy is a series of workshops focused on supporting SLPs in their first few years by understanding the laws, vocabulary, procedures, and tools needed to work in the public education system. Come, learn and build a network of support from other new SLPs in our region! This series will comprise of two face-to-face sessions and three virtual sessions. A technical assistance visit will also be offered by ESC Region 11 staff to support each participant.
Schedule & Location
Upon completion of all five sessions of the SLP Academy, participants will receive 16.5 continuing education credits on their ESC Region 11 transcript; however, ASHA CEUs will be determined on a session-by-session basis. Please contact Katie Adams (email@example.com) if you have additional questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual