R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving for Grades 6-12 - 28087
What do I do when I don't know what to do? This session will focus on authentic strategies that students can use to tackle genuine problems. We will discuss the differences between math exercises and math problems and leverage a student's natural problem-solving skills in these tasks.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Language and Literacy Instruction That Makes Sense for Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Students: Roles for ASL and English - Virtual
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities (@ Northwest ISD)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the Secondary ELAR TEKS through the TEKS Resource System (TRS) Lens (6-12)
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian and Geographer: World Cultures