R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving for Grades 6-12 Online - 28087
What do I do when I don't know what to do? This session will focus on authentic strategies that students can use to tackle genuine problems. We will discuss the differences between math exercises and math problems and leverage a student's natural problem-solving skills in these tasks.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 2
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/2/2021 12:30 pm
- 2022 Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Grades 6-12 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Teaching with DBQs: Engaging Students in Historical Inquiry and Thinking
- ZOOM Learning Community (ZLC): Demystifying Word Problems - Problems vs. Exercises for Math, Grades 6-12 - Virtual
- ZOOM Learning Community (ZLC): Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math, Grades 6-12 - Virtual
- ZOOM Learning Community (ZLC): Math at your Fingertips: Concrete Learning for Math, Grades 6-12 - Virtual