Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway) - 27811
Participants will ground their understanding of the different topics discussed in the institute in combination with student data to reshape their literacy community. *This is the fifth session of a five-part series. Participants may register for one session or all five.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
This session is designed for teachers who teach grades K-3. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 12
Registration Deadline 7/16/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/16/2021 8:30 am
- 7/23/2021 12:30 pm
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard with Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual