Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Respect Agreements and Restorative Conversations - 27780
This virtual session is designed for participants that are new to Restorative Practice. We will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements to help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will also learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Questioning to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions.
Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: Growth without Glitter (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- English Learner Summer Extravaganza: Boosting Achievement for SIFE by Carol Salva - Virtual
- English Learner Summer Extravaganza: Talk, Read, Talk, Write by Nancy Motley - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- TEKS Resource System: Resource Alignment - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- TexQuest: Ramp up Students Learning with Learn360 - Virtual