Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom Online - 27724
This bite-sized, self-paced Canvas course will provide participants with a high-level overview of how to address the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) through a language-rich classroom. The course will take participants through the elements of a language-rich classroom with an intentional focus on academic vocabulary and incorporation of reading, writing, and speaking in all content areas. Find out more about Canvas here: https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 72
Registration Deadline 8/4/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/27/2021 8:00 am
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online