Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - 27704
Building on the CLI Engage online trainings, this session will provide an overview of the TX-KEA assessment, guidelines for administration of the assessment, and an overview of the available reports. You will also receive guidance on administering the assessment during asynchronous instruction.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Choice Boards for Little Learners - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Take a Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD