Social Studies Resource Run - 27683
There are SO many great digital resources out there for social studies, but sometimes it's hard to keep them straight or know how to use them in the classroom. In this session, I will share a comprehensive collection of my favorites, and we will brainstorm together skill-building collaborative activities to take straight into the classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fully-charged device with internet connection.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)